Element trailer Element trailer

okay

The animation got kinda crappy at times, and the music got REALLY ANNOYING. It sounded like a crappy garage band with someone who had no idea how to write lyrics

Tinman Tinman

Great animation, but a little over-used

I really liked the animation and the graphics were great, but the story line is just too over-used. You really have a great talent for this, but I wished you spent your time on better storyline.

p.s. i don't think robots blink

BlackmarketKraig responds:

I guess that's true.

I wasn't really aware that it was so cliche. I had been planning on making it for awhile but kind of lost interest until I saw the -obsolete- submission which inspired me to get back to this one.

... it's just the story I was into for the moment, I guess.

Thanks for reviewing! ^_^

Oh, and about the blinking... why not? Maybe there are more walking, self-aware robots in your town than in mine. ;)

Messiah 2 Messiah 2

come on now

The music didn't flow at hardly at all. It was so choppy. The graphics were pretty bad too. The limb movement was terrible. I don't think this was front page worthy. They probably only put it on here because it's controversial. And Judas was dead before Jesus was crucified by the way.

Poor Monkey Poor Monkey

That was funny...

Not front page funny. The graphics were really bad. You gyped out on the monkey crash by just putting some color changes flashing on the screen.

gone wrong gone wrong

oh man

please just stick to making reviews.... for all that is holy... god give me cancer now - that was bad

Smos responds:

this movie was so well hidden in the dungeon of NG. But you found it!

Now I'm scared... :)

Gilgor's Revenge-Chapter1 Gilgor's Revenge-Chapter1

VOICES!!

AHH THE VOICES!! Please fix the voice synch and you'd have yourself a really good flash! It's really bad, nothing matches up. But it was funny

kenya kenya

It's the same thing again

The first was kinda funny, but you just keep doing the same thing over and over. It's completely unoriginal now. Please come up with something different for a change.

Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde

Hmmm

The only thing I liked about it was the clean transformation

Los Dias Sin Dias Los Dias Sin Dias

Unbelieveable animation

Awesome animation style. I loved it.

The Real Legend The Real Legend

Pretty good

I thought it was funny and had great graphics, but sometimes your scenes went on and on. I suggest cutting a few useless frames out because it gets boring. Otherwise good job